Good post from Social Talent - link below for you - with super simple tips for recruiters.
1. What is their preferred method of contact (not yours!)
2. Avoid mailing candidates during core hours of work
3. Focus on potential fit, not on selling
4. Work out their levers... then pull them
5. Always use data to back up your story!
OK, so you’ve built a quality pipeline full of perfect-fit candidates, and your on-point employer branding content is keeping them aware of the amazing benefits of your company as an employer. But there’s still work to be done. Just because your target candidates love the values of your company, and on some level would love to be a part of what you guys do, it doesn’t mean that they’re automatically going to engage with you once an opportunity arises.